At your service.
We chose our Merrimack Street location to be in the heart of the ethnic vibrancy and revitalization of Downtown Lowell. We choose our team members for their ability to thrive in this environment and their capability to serve our members. And, we all feel strongly about actively participating to transform Lowell into an exciting, lively and culturally rich neighborhood.
- Your Mills42 team includes:
- Carla Rasetta - Chief Executive Officer
- David Correa - Vice President of Lending (fluent in Spanish)
- Narey Ny - Operations and Member Service Manager (fluent in Khmer)
- Thatiany Faria - Member Service Representative (fluent in Portuguese)
- Kristal Padilla - Member Service Representative (fluent in Spanish)
In addition, our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee are Mills42 members who volunteer their time, working behind the scenes to safeguard the credit union and its members.
- Board of Directors
- Amy Fellows - Chairperson
- Sandra Meneses-Faria - Vice Chairperson
- Lainie Kerkian-Corso - Treasurer
- Amsi Morales Owens - Clerk
- Joseph Mendonca - Director
- Steve Hurwitz - Director
- Joe Thomas - Director
- Supervisory Committee
- Lena Picanco - Chair
- Natalie Ormonde-Serra
- Jorge Montoya
- Paula Silva
We’re all at your service. Next time you’re in our neighborhood, stop by and visit us!
Not a member yet? We’ll take care of that for you as you’re opening your account or taking out a loan. If you want to get a jump-start, enroll online or just give us a call at 978.328.5100. We’ll be happy to help you build from here.