We've got your back during the COVID-19 health emergency.
We understand the impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) health emergency is having on our members and your families. Likely, your fears are not only about the health of you and your family, but also about your finances—especially if you are unable to work or have had your hours cut during this crisis.
We have put together some solutions so that this situation, for as long as it lasts, does not have to be any more stressful on you than it already is.
- Within one week, we will be readjusting all home equity lines of credit to the current Prime Rate of 3.25% APR1.
- Upon a member’s request, we are offering up to two months of payments to be deferred on all loans—including vehicle, personal and home equity loans, VISA® Credit Card payments and first mortgages—without any processing fees2.
- We are also making short-term, small-dollar loans available for members and their families2.
To help relieve your financial worries, we will be doing the following:
- Consider refinancing your auto loan from another lender to lower your monthly payment, and we’ll also defer your first payment until June 15, 2020.
- If you’re a homeowner, talk to us about refinancing your mortgage from another lender. This can literally save you hundreds of dollars per month, and your first payment will be deferred by up to a month after the loan is closed.
- And, if you’re a homeowner, you may want to go ahead and get the process started of opening a home equity line of credit to provide you with cash if you think you’ll be without a paycheck for an extended timeframe. The line will be open, but you won’t have to pay anything until you draw from your available balance.
- You may also want to apply for a short-term personal loan that offers a fixed term and repayment period but does not require any collateral.
For those of you who don't currently have your loans with Mills42, we may be able to help you free up some extra cash:
We're thinking about your future, too.
If you’re expecting a tax refund this year, or if you want to avoid the volatility of the stock market, our share certificates offer a guaranteed return with a starting minimum balance of just $500. We have a variety of terms to choose from to keep your money safe and growing until you need it.
As always, we're still here to serve you.
Even though our lobby is currently closed until further notice based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations, we’re still open for business. You have access to your accounts with us through online banking and bill payment services, as well as our mobile banking app.
Our ATM network, including our branch ATM, will also remain available. If you have a functional transaction that cannot be completed by phone, you can make an appointment to see us in the branch by calling 978-328-5100 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Practice safe distancing when you need to go out and be sure to frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer each time you come in contact with something new.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as countertops and door handles.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not go out if you are not feeling well.
And finally, stay safe.
If you have questions about the coronavirus or you’d like to stay informed on the latest news, we suggest you visit these websites:
Beware of any unsolicited emails offering the latest updates on the virus. These are usually scam emails that are intended to steal your personal information when you click on links or attachments.
By staying informed and working together to reduce the spread of this horrible virus, we can move successfully past these trying times. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 978-328-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is variable based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate.
2 Subject to approval based on credit worthiness and personal payment history with Mills42. Subject to change at any time and will be evaluated daily.